Application for Admission
Next Application Deadline:
- Winter 2022 entry: TBD
Online Application Form:
- Go to the UCSD Graduate Application for Admission
- Select “Leadership of Healthcare Organizations (AS76)” for the Intended Department
- Select “Leadership of Healthcare Organizations (AS76)” for the Intended Major
- ROLLING ADMISSIONS CYCLE: all applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible as students are accepted throughout the application cycle
- Since the visa application process requires extra time, we especially encourage international students to submit their applications as soon as the application portal opens
- International students may only enter the program in the fall quarter due to visa requirements and curriculum format
- GRE/GMAT not required for this degree
- Merit Scholarship available for U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents to apply for upon application submission: INFO
- Program fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as international students. All fees are subject to change at any time.
- Fall 2021 Quarter instruction will be administered in-person, at UCSD Extension.
- Statement of Purpose: Please explain why you are a qualified candidate for this program and how it will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Original Letters of Recommendations: Three letters of recommendation required, including at least one from a relevant employer. Enter the names and emails of your three recommenders into your application. Please note: you may pay your fees and submit your completed application before all recommendation letters have been uploaded.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted into the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exam must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until TOEFL (minimum 85 required) or IELTS (minimum 7.0 required) score has been received.