Application for Admission
Next Application Deadline:
- Fall 2021 entry: June 2, 2021
Online Application Form:
- Go to the UCSD Graduate Application for Admission
- Select “Leadership of Healthcare Organizations (AS76)” for the Intended Department
- Select “Leadership of Healthcare Organizations (AS76)” for the Intended Major
- ROLLING ADMISSIONS CYCLE: all applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as early as possible as students are accepted throughout the application cycle
- Since the visa application process requires extra time, we especially encourage international students to submit their applications as soon as the application portal opens
- International students may only enter the program in the fall quarter due to visa requirements and curriculum format
- GRE/GMAT not required for this degree
- Merit Scholarship available for U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents to apply for upon application submission: INFO
- Program fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as international students. All fees are subject to change at any time.
- Some or all instruction for all or part of Academic Year 2020-2021 may be delivered remotely (not yet determined). Tuition and mandatory fees have been set regardless of the method of instruction and will not be refunded in the event instruction occurs remotely for any part of the Academic Year.
- Statement of Purpose: Please explain why you are a qualified candidate for this program and how it will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Original Letters of Recommendations: Three letters of recommendation required, including at least one from a relevant employer. Enter the names and emails of your three recommenders into your application. Please note: you may pay your fees and submit your completed application before all recommendation letters have been uploaded.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted into the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exam must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until TOEFL (minimum 85 required) or IELTS (minimum 7.0 required) score has been received.