Application for Admission
Graduate Application for Admission to UC San Diego’s Master of Advanced Studies Degree
in the Leadership of Healthcare Organizations.
Next Application Deadline Date
the winter quarter application
closes October 18, 2017
Upcoming Application Deadline Dates
- The winter quarter application is now open. It closes October 18, 2017. International applicants studying on a F1 visa may only apply for fall quarter 2018 admission.
- The spring quarter 2018 application opens October 18, 2017 and closes January 24, 2018.
- The fall quarter 2018 application opens January 24, 2018 and closes May 16, 2018.
- We have “rolling decision” so you can complete your application early and be immediately reviewed by the admissions committee.
- Three program start dates: Fall (September), Winter (January), and Spring (April)
- GRE/GMAT not required for this degree
- We have a Merit Scholarship U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply for at the time you submit your application: INFO
- Program fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as International students. All fees are subject to change at any time
- Program accepts International applicants (supports F-1 student visa). Apply for fall quarter admission only.
- Applications are reviewed as soon as they are completed: “Rolling Decision”
On-Line Application Form
- Go to the UCSD Graduate Application for Admission
- Select “Leadership of Healthcare Organizations” for the Intended Department
- Select “Leadership of Healthcare Organizations (AS76)” for the Intended Major
Contact: Jan Keane
Tel: (858) 534-9158
Fax: (858) 534-9168
- Statement of Purpose: Part of on-line application process. Please explain why you are a good candidate for this program, and how it will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Original Letters of Recommendations: Three letters of recommendation required, including at least one from a relevant employer. Enter the names and emails of your three recommenders into your application. You may enter more than three names if you wish. Please note: you may pay your fees and submit your completed application before all recommendation letters have been posted.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended need to be uploaded into the application for review. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for international applicants)
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exam must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until TOEFL (minimum 80 required) or IELTS (minimum 7.0 required) score has been received.